Neoti is seeking a Project Manager with experience in the A/V or construction industry who can project manage LED video display installations. The PM is accountable for leading the client and team through the Project Planning, Design and Execution phases, creating a predictable project experience for both employees and clients.
- Responsible for planning, directing, facilitating and administering LED display installation projects, while considering budget, schedule and quality of the project.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Read and understand documents for each assigned project including, but not limited to: project scopes of work, bid drawings and specifications, contract, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Coordinate internal resources, along with any outside key vendors and partners, to ensure that all elements of the overall project are properly and effectively deployed.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meetings that include key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, installation and programming.
- Lead the team to ensure they effectively identify, manage and eliminate problems so that projects are consistently delivered on-time and meet client expectations.
- Identify & assess risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage overall project timelines and milestones.
- Assume full ownership for the project and escalate to senior management as needed to ensure company and client goals are met.
- Schedule and Chair weekly project reviews with internal teams and clients, as required.
- Ensure client and internal milestones are met and appropriate approvals are obtained and documented.
- Travel to various job sites required, as necessary.
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues.
- Troubleshoot and solve project related issues.
- Understand and maintain project budgets.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Understand AV system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Understand technical and construction documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat.
- Valid Driver’s License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets Neoti standards.
- Must be team oriented and dedicated to meeting goals and expectations.
- Five to seven years similar project management experience – in the construction, integration, or technology industries.
- Experience managing large, multi-phase projects preferred
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Technology industry certifications preferred.
Neoti is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law
If you are interested in filling this position or another position at Neoti, email email@example.com.